My honey turned 36 May 24th. He still looks as good as the day I met him (even better). We had a very low key day. We went to dinner with the family and had cake and ice cream.
I am going to have a hay-day one day with Ethan's pictures. I have so many to show future girlfriends. He will be putty in my hands. He is a goof-ball. I love it.
happy birthday Lance!! You look younger every year!!! (and wiser) yall must have too much fun in that house-especially when there is a photographer to capture all the memories....cherish them as much as yall hate sarah and I taking them constantly!
Happy Belated Birthday Lance! And your comment about Ethan totally made me laugh...he will definitely be putty in your hands. He doesn't just dress up...he even adds make-up. ;-)
Well. Ms. Sarah Jane when I read that it was Lance's 36th birthday I almost dropped over with shock!!! I seems just yesterday we went to his 30th Birthday Party... WOW does time ever fly!!! By the way I cut the quilt blocks out this afternoon and even cut out the cute little sail boat...I'm sew excited!!! Love Ya, Cindy
my hubby just gets better with time, too! i once saw a sign that said 'men age like wine. women age like milk.' i think there is a lot of truth to that - lol!
4 comments:
happy birthday Lance!! You look younger every year!!! (and wiser) yall must have too much fun in that house-especially when there is a photographer to capture all the memories....cherish them as much as yall hate sarah and I taking them constantly!
Happy Belated Birthday Lance! And your comment about Ethan totally made me laugh...he will definitely be putty in your hands. He doesn't just dress up...he even adds make-up. ;-)
Well. Ms. Sarah Jane when I read that it was Lance's 36th birthday I almost dropped over with shock!!! I seems just yesterday we went to his 30th Birthday Party... WOW does time ever fly!!! By the way I cut the quilt blocks out this afternoon and even cut out the cute little sail boat...I'm sew excited!!! Love Ya, Cindy
my hubby just gets better with time, too! i once saw a sign that said 'men age like wine. women age like milk.' i think there is a lot of truth to that - lol!
Post a Comment