hey woman! I was just cruisin' on by to see anything new and found a new header-LOVE IT! What a cute cute family!!! I miss you guys and can't wait for the time that we'll see eachother again.... I promise I will not be pregnant and we will not take a trip to the e.r. those days will haunt me for the rest of my life and I hope yall will forgive me someday...
Hey Looks like fun! About the birthday post...FUNNY! Heather G. just told someone at the Temple that our Bishop is like 30. I said no he is like 33-34. Looks like we were both wrong! Happy Birthday! April
I love the 4th picture down of Kate with her goggles and waterwings on. That is DARLING! Looks like your Memorial Day was nice and sunny while we had a constant downpour of rain all day. I'm starting to wonder if it'll ever be warm enough to go swimming here this summer.
(that mohawk on your friend's little boy is hilarious...my goodness they both have the prettiest eyes!)
4 comments:
hey woman! I was just cruisin' on by to see anything new and found a new header-LOVE IT! What a cute cute family!!! I miss you guys and can't wait for the time that we'll see eachother again.... I promise I will not be pregnant and we will not take a trip to the e.r. those days will haunt me for the rest of my life and I hope yall will forgive me someday...
Hey Looks like fun!
About the birthday post...FUNNY!
Heather G. just told someone at the Temple that our Bishop is like 30. I said no he is like 33-34. Looks like we were both wrong! Happy Birthday! April
I love the 4th picture down of Kate with her goggles and waterwings on. That is DARLING! Looks like your Memorial Day was nice and sunny while we had a constant downpour of rain all day. I'm starting to wonder if it'll ever be warm enough to go swimming here this summer.
(that mohawk on your friend's little boy is hilarious...my goodness they both have the prettiest eyes!)
I love Abby's swim suit it is absolutely adorable. I want one for Hanna and me...ha ha nothing that cute comes in maternity!
Post a Comment