I have only had 2 or 3 pedicures at the salon ever and I must say they feel sooooo good. I love the massaging chairs that you get to sit in. It was so fun to get pampered. I am so glad that I went.
Okay, it is very embarrassing that it looks like an 80 year old ladies feet are in the mix, and then I notice their mine. Can we say skinny/vainy any louder?
so, this will be my "push present" in a few months once avery sleeps more and doesn't need me..... I'm going to spend a day at a spa and can't wait. You have got me all excited for it!!!
4 comments:
Okay, it is very embarrassing that it looks like an 80 year old ladies feet are in the mix, and then I notice their mine. Can we say skinny/vainy any louder?
FUN! (love the foot picture)
so, this will be my "push present" in a few months once avery sleeps more and doesn't need me..... I'm going to spend a day at a spa and can't wait. You have got me all excited for it!!!
funny how pretty/fancy a pedi can make you feel. i love to get a french on my tootsies. try it sometime.
Post a Comment