My good friend Kacey tagged me. This is the first time I have actually responded to a tag. I love to reading about others though so I thought I should do it. I guess I tag someone now. I tag Ambyr, Kim, Sally, michelle
What is his name? Lance
How long have you been married? 11 and half years
How long did you date? 9 months or so
Who eats more sweets? I would say Lance, he is a big ice cream & cookie lover. Although, I do love my candy.
Who said I love you first? This is kinda funny, I would probably say me. I told him something like " I think I love you" and he teased me back by saying"When you know for sure, let me know."
Who is taller? Lance
Who can sing better? Lance probably,neither one of us has pursued our singing talents.
Who is smarter? I am the most smartest. :)
Who does the laundry? I do most of the time but Lance will throw a load on here and there.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who drives? I prefer Lance to drive. I get nervous to drive with him. I feel like I am with a driving instructor.
Who is more stubborn? I have met my match.
Who kissed who first? For sure that was Lance. He was animal, I am only kidding, kinda.
Who asked who out first? I think I invited him to hang out and watch a movie at our friends house.
Who proposed? Lance
Who wears the pants? We both think that we do. We share them.
I must say that Lance is a great husband. He may get mad at me for saying this but I am going to anyway. I always say he is like a girl trapped in a mans body. ( I know that this could be blown out of proportion, don't even go there. I need to think of a different way to describe him, I know.) No really, He is very clean, loves to shop, decorate, fashion police in our home, and loves to talk and communicate. What more could a woman ask for. I am one lucky girl. Oh yeah, he is a self proclaimed "great dancer".
6 comments:
Don't you already know enough about Mark? !! Thanks for the tag! It's fun reading about your spouse. Lance is totally a woman trapped in a man's body, in a good way-a way that all women wish they had a man like that!!! You're very lucky:)
this is a fun post thanks i loved getting to know lance better
Thanks for doing this Sarah! So much made me laugh out loud. Especially the animal kiss comment...wait, I thought it was you who attacked him (hehe).
Trust me I totally understood your last comment - I'm married to one like that too. :-) Well, except Bill is a self-proclaimed NON-dancer.
P.S.
Ok, I was going to put a P.S. on the bottom of that comment but I got interupted and now I can't for the life of me remember what it was...
So I am not going to assume you tagged me since my name is spelled with a "ie"..... Love ya Sarah! :)
i am cracking up right now... i always say the same thing about jon, i have him pick out my outfits before work all the time!
Post a Comment