


Ethan has been talking about this RoboRaptor for several months. We were a little nervous that it would be too complicated for him. Finally, we gave in and we are glad we did. He loves it.
Notice how Kate loved the RoboRaptor in the box. Once she heard and saw it move she was on the run. You can see the fear in her eyes. Run Kate Run.
Last year for Ethan's birthday we went to a brand new Chili's by our house. We had such good memories we decided to do it again.




Then we came home and had cake and ice cream. What a fun Day!


Happy 7th Birthday little guy.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday E-Train! Abby looks way too much like Lance with those glasses!!! My nephew got the robo raptor for Christmas and it was a huge hit! Love the pics from his babyness. Love ya.
E-train!! We love you and miss you!!! You're such a sweet boy and an amazing big brother. Hope you enjoy your robo raptor!!
What a fun day, Happy Birthday to your little man! You really do have the cutest family!
Wow 7 years already. Happy Birthday Ethan! He was the cutest CHUBBYest little baby ever and now he is the cutest handsomest little guy ever! (Remember when he barfed scrambled eggs all over me?) Why do I always remember that!
Anyway, that robo thing looks pretty cool for Ethan and looks like Lance is having fun with it too. ;-) I love Abby's glasses and your family picture at Chili's. Do you just ask random strangers to take your pictures like that? I'm always too chicken!
(Sarah you look AWESOME...seriously, that lady at the store was a moron!)
Glad you guys had a great time. We wound up getting Chili's To Go last night instead of eating in. :) I should have come in and said "hi," but I was a little embarrassed because I was still wearing the same lounge outfit I've had on since Claire was born!
happy b-day to you and ethan. i always think mom deserves regognition on this day, too. what adorable baby pics. and you look fab - completely forgot you were prego until someone else mentioned it!
Happy HAppy BIrthday Train!!! Ike can't wait to come and play with the roboraptor with you!! We hope you had a great day!!!
Abby looks soo grown up in the glasses and resembles the both of you so much!!
Love you all!!
wow, not a good girlfriend to miss his big day! He is such a good kid and we loved getting to know him and the rest of your family. Love you so and miss you too!
Post a Comment