Friday, February 15, 2008
It's a boy!!!!
We are so excited! Today our whole family went to see the ultrasound (baby #5 if you're counting). We were definitely hoping for some more testosterone around the house. I mean, we love our girls but Ethan and Lance were needing some more support for late night Lord of the Rings movies. Their prayers were answered! We like the name McKendrick Jason (that sure seems long when I write it although I'm not sure on the spelling yet) . McKendrick was Lance's grandpa's name and Jason was his cousin that just passed away. Very special names to us for sure. Anyway, thought I would share the news. Hooray! We're celebrating at the Martin household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
dirchy says-
I recommend Machenzey RAUL Martin. What do you think?
Congratulations! I'm sure Lance and Ethan are especially excited to have one more boy on their team. I'm so excited to see what he looks like. Let me know if you need some baby boy clothes. I don't think we'll be needing ours while we're in Conn. :)
Yeah! Congrats to your family! It seems like everyone I know is having boys right now-I guess Ambyr lucked out!
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet the cutie!
hooray for another boy i bet ethan is sooooooo excited cant wait to see him
Congratulations! I am sure your family is just thrilled. We were really hoping for a boy, but we are getting a girl which I adjusting to the idea of. Maybe you could give me all the tips on girls since you are a pro!
Yeah Boy!
Thanks for the call last night! I'm so SO excited for you. What is it about little boys that just make us melt? Speaking of which, my little guy just woke up....
sarah, maybe it's just all the hormones right now, but i seriously started crying for you when i saw the news! how exciting for all of you, ethan especially. and now you don't have to explain about his "answer" he got earlier. maybe it was real! kate could have just said nothing. love the name - family names are the best.
I HAVE been thinking about you for the past week thinking the time was comming up soon! I am soooo happy for you! Hip hip hooray for the Martin's. I bet Ethan is ecstatic about his prayer being answered. love it. Congrats again.
That is so great! Boys are just special. I would love another one. Good luck w/ the rest of your pregnancy. Your blog has been fun to look at and see your cute family.
we are happy for you..you can't go wrong boy or girl all of your kids are beautiful. I love it, just one more boy for one of my girls so date and marry! Congrats. I love names that mean something, so special! Love you!
Congratulations again!!! We are so excited to see another Martin boy !!! Love you guys...
congrats!! That is very exciting news.
Post a Comment