Monday, February 18, 2008

Park Day

The weather has been beautiful here in Vegas. The kids and I have gone to the park for the last 5 days. One thing Vegas has is great parks. I included several pictures of Emma and Kate's friends. Park Buddies.


Caden and Emma


Kate and Vera Gunson


Ok, this little one is so cute but very shy. Ella Scriber was happy
before I came around.


Caden Scriber


Austin Okuda and daughter Leah.


Leah enjoying some play time.


Kennedy and Leah Okuda. Leah has the best body.

5 comments:

tiffany said...

so much fun thank heavens for good weather and good parks and cute kids to enjoy all the fun

Michelle Arnett said...

I soooo wish I was in sunny vegas right about now with my lovely girl friends. miss you guys!

Kacey said...

Sarah, I literally burst into tears of envy when I saw these pictures you all OUTSIDE, in SHORT sleeves, with GREEN grass playing at the park.
I'm obviously having issues with the snow right now. If I didn't believe in SAD (seasonal affective disorder) before, otherwise known as winter depression, then I am certainly a believer now! :-(

kimbo said...

Thanks for posting those pictures... Those Scriber kids sure are cute! :) And amen about Leah's bod. She's hot!

Ashley said...

i am lovin on leah's body too, its scrumptious