Abby is in charge of vacuuming each morning after breakfast. I had been upstairs and came down to find Abby holding Kate while she vacuumed. I found it humorous. She looked like a little mom. Also, this explains why Kate is so rotten. No one can stand to have her cry.

Kate loves to help fold "unfold" the laundry.
She also loves to put on big girl pannies.

Ethan with our Valentine pancakes.
4 comments:
cite pictures love them
Can I hire Abby to live with me for a few days? Pretty pretty pleeeease?? Seriously, I cannot wait for the day to start dishing out chores around here. ;-)
What an awesome little helper she is!
ok, so you make having 5 kids look easy... i want 3 more just so they can entertain eachother...and how many more months/years until we can hire abby?
That is so cute. There is something so fun about this age and being so helpful.. unfolding laundry, emptying all shelves. So cute.
Congrats on the baby boy. They are so much fun!! Yeah!!
Post a Comment