Monday, February 18, 2008

Ethan's All Boy B-Day Party

Ethan wanted to have an all boy party this year. Sounds good. He requested the girls
be gone. Lance said that he could handle the party so I was all for that. He did a great job.
Paper airplanes, water balloons, cake, presents, pinata, and 10 crazy boys.
I think they had a blast.














9 comments:

Stephens Family said...

okay I am lauging because I think you had a pinata, but maybe a pinotta!! ;)xo

Martin Family said...

Thanks for saving me, dang spell check.

tiffany said...

looks like way to much fun going on in your house at all times

ambyr said...

I'm so glad to see that sponge bob is still apart of Ethan!!! Looks like yall had a fun time....and all boys!!!

Kacey said...

Go Lance! I'm presenting this brilliant idea to Bill that he be in charge of all future Dallin parties! :-D

Tiffany said...

This reminds me of the fun I had with Cody when he was younger! This looks like a party he will remember! How fun!

Lenny and Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!! Ike was so sad to have to miss your party !! Glad tohear you had fun though!! Maybe we will go shooting again soon?!

Jennifer Napierski said...

I think we have the same rug that was in one of the bday pics. We got ours at Costco? You have great taste. Your house looks gorgeous. Did you stay in the same ward. Is Lance still Bishop?

Georgia Martin Family said...

Love all your pictures and especially the 'big' boy at Ethan's party.

love, Mom