Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Trying to pick a name

OK I need your opinion on boy names. We were feeling McKendrick pretty strong but now we are not sure. Samuel is also a family name as well as Porter is my maiden name. I have always thought that would be neat to use. I do have a cousin with a little boy named Gavin already but I don't think she would mind if I used the name. Let me know.

7 comments:

Tara said...

I like the name Porter!

We had Deacon picked out for a boys name too!

I think picking a name is the hardest part of the pregnancy. Good luck!

ambyr said...

I hope you didn't re-think your name because of your awesome brother's comment!!

I DO LOVE the name Gavin....and porter with it would be so cute:) But, I also love samuel a lot and along with jason....I don't know!!!! You have some cute names to pick from. We'll have to discuss when I get there!!!

Kacey said...

Oh Sarah...they are all cute names and cool that they're family names. I loved loved LOVED Samuel. I can totally picture ya'll with a little Sam, don't know why. :-)
McKendrick is a totally cool name too and Porter, well of course that's a good name! And Gavin (Elska's little boy is a Gavin) and I think that is such a cute name. I suggested that name to my sister. I'm obviously not much help. I think boy names are so hard. We didn't decide on Dallin until after he was born. Whichever one you chose will fit though just like all the other names of your kids fit them perfectly! :-)

Kacey said...

I just noticed the little addition in the corner! ;-)

tiffany said...

how about samuel porter martin?

Ashley said...

so i am guessing you are having a boy?!? How exciting!! I have always been a huge fan of the name gavin, but i think samuel is sweet too. They are all great names! miss you guys!

Georgia Martin Family said...

I still like Mac but I also like Porter. How about Mac Porter Martin?