I love the kitchen shot with the entire drawer out on the floor...looks just like my kitchen (with all the other cupboards baby-proofed too). Had so much fun talking today (& yesterday). By the way I went through my own blog today just so you could see, did my link show up? (hehe)
so jealous! can't wait to make cookies with my kids again. and eat them! love kate's scrunchy face shot. she's too cute. like the new look on the blog.
I love your blog change, it looks great! I think you look great, you don't even look pregnant! My face was as puffy as a marshmellow! I miss all those kids, I miss my friends in LV....
7 comments:
So cute! Thanks for sharing... you know Caden will be happy anytime you make cookies. Just don't expect to have much batter left once you're done!
Looks like fun! I love your blog:) Very cute Sarah. Hey RS is 2night at 7. I hope 2 see ya there. April
I love the kitchen shot with the entire drawer out on the floor...looks just like my kitchen (with all the other cupboards baby-proofed too). Had so much fun talking today (& yesterday). By the way I went through my own blog today just so you could see, did my link show up? (hehe)
Oh yes, and Kate's smile is CLASSIC! lol
so jealous! can't wait to make cookies with my kids again. and eat them! love kate's scrunchy face shot. she's too cute. like the new look on the blog.
I love your blog change, it looks great! I think you look great, you don't even look pregnant! My face was as puffy as a marshmellow! I miss all those kids, I miss my friends in LV....
http://franknapril.blogspot.com/
cuppcake29@aol.com
to fun i know lance made the mess but wants us to think it was the kids hehehe
Post a Comment