Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Kate the "Cat"

Kate came downstairs with these drawings on her face and I asked Emma if she had done it.
"Yes Mom, she is a cat." She said it so mater of factly. It is so obvious, silly.

6 comments:

Kacey said...

Kate's expression in this picture says it all. (I'm gonna hope that isn't permanent marker?) :-)

The White Clan said...

Hey Sarah. This is Kacey White. I found you while looking through a friends blog. I can't believe that your kids are so big. And you lucky duck, another girl. They are all so beautiful.

hydeeann said...

looks more like she was attacked by a cat! i once covered my younger sister's hair & arms with vaseline to "protect" her from some bad guys' acid while we were playing. my poor mom! and she even had to take us to homemaking with her that night. "loree, what happened to your hair?"

Michelle Arnett said...

Once again, your kids never fail to get a laugh out of me!

Jennifer B said...

Don't you love the, Duh don't you get it mom? look these little girls come up with. This photo is a definate keeper in photo book.

FrankNApril said...

cute