Thursday, January 3, 2008

Floyd Lamb Park

We went to the park with our friends the Okudas on New Year's Day. Us Vegans our such wimps. It was probably 60 degrees outside and we were in our heavy coats still freezing.














6 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

looks like fun. . . again, wish we could have been there and LOVE the photos!

Tara said...

great photos...do you take your camera everywhere? How are you feeling these days?

Jennifer B said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. So fun. In order to get it the entire page you have to pick a template with stretch in the name. Mine is minima left stretch. Also under my cool links there is a blog that shows you how to do some awesome things with your blog. I haven't had the time to play with it, but they have some pretty cool ideas.
Take care- =)

Kacey said...

Hey Sarah! We just got back in town yesterday and now I'm catching up on your blog instead of taking down Christmas decorations which I should be doing. Won't Bill be surprised when he gets home to see how much I haven't accomplished. hehe :-)
You have way too many cute pictures to comment on!!

tiffany said...

looks like tons of fun im getting ants to buy me a better camera to take better pictures you always take such cute pictures you have such a good eye for it

Stephens Family said...

So how is my boyfriend anyway? The picture of him and Abby is worthy of a frame. It makes me sad to see some of the pictures of our friends. We had/have a great group! How far along are you now?? I miss you more. xo