Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year



5 comments:

Danielle said...

I don't know what your kids are doing, but it is great! I really think the pull up is a nice touch for Ethan...

ambyr said...

OHMIWORD!!! I just started laughing when I saw this post!!! what in the world are they doing!!! And who are they wearing!!!LOL!!

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera do you use? Your pictures are amazing!! I am amazed at how big the kids are! Wow!! Time flies!!

Rachel said...

Hey Sarah! So I don't even know if you remember who I am, but my hubby and I were in North Star singles ward right before Lance got released and called to be a Bishop. Actually Adam was in the ward, but I was just dating him at the time. Now we are married with a 2 year-old. I just wanted to say hi. I found you through a bunch of people that we both happen to know. Oh, and you know the Houts? My younger sister recently married Heather's younger brother Jonathan. Check out our blog if you can't remember who we are. Your pictures are great, by the way!

tiffany said...

love the pictures they are great looks like fun times in the martin house hold