my favorite pictures from the year 2007.
You may have seen many of them already.
Here they are.
Kate with her Grandpa Martin
Lance and his parents.
Once again Lance's brother being silly. Love the attitude.
Ok so not only is Lance's brother a goof, so is his sister Kristin.
My favorite two men in their suits. Handsome fellows if I must say.
Ethan's face is priceless here. I love it. I hope he stays this way.
Not a chance with a father like his.
Emma painting and making a mess.
Tender.
Typical
Emma cracks me up because she can fall into character at any moment.
She is so rotten. You can just see it here.
Emma usually pulls a really corky face
and here I think she looks beautiful.
Scrumptious.
The tongue . . .
Ethan's first tooth lost. He was so proud.
I loved watching these two out in the ocean.
So cute
Emma and her best friend Kennedy.
I love how she is shoving it in her mouth.
Ethan holding Kate's hand.
Me and my sister LeAnn this past summer.
My parents this summer. I really like this one of them.
Me and my best friend.
Isn't this how every kid potty-trains?

Emma and Luke. I love their expressions.

Childhood innocence
My boy takes care of me
Enough said. . . any time Emma is this tired
I probably look the same way somewhere else.
Lance and his cousin Jason.
She is pure joy. . . for the most part anyway.
8 comments:
I am totally cracking up at your comment about Emma asleep in the car!
Once again your pictures are AWESOME. I'm hoping with some classes this year..by next year I can have a montage half as good as yours! ;-) You're a natural! How do you get those air shots? I've tried it and mine just turn out blurry. See? I NEED CLASSES!
love it!! But where are pictures of you and your favorite sister-in-law? Here-I'll send you one right now:) LOL!
These are great pictures! Your family has such personality!
Hi Sarah! I love these pictures....but I must say, my favorite is the bare-nekked bum. Very cute.
Sar~what can I say? Maggie knows a good guy when she sees one, very much like her mamma! I love that picture. If they end up getting married by some amazing chance, that will be the icing on their wedding cake!!!
Great Pictures!! Missing you guys!! We need to get together soon!!
I LOVE THESE pictures! They are all so cute and make you miss you oh so much!!! Love ya.
those are priceless. love them.
Post a Comment