Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Faces of Emma.

How blessed I am to have one like this. I feel like I am getting to raise my sister's daughter she never had. For those of you who don't know my sister, LeAnn, she has 4 boys and 0 girls. She is as corky, crazy, and fun as they come. Never a dull moment. Sounds like my Emma.






5 comments:

Tara said...

Her funny faces crack me up!

ambyr said...

that hair!!!! It's getting longer! She looks so pretty:)

Lenny and Amanda said...

Emma is now starting to look a little like Abby with her hair down! Love the pictures... Really enjoyed hanging with you guys this weekend... will have to get together again SOON!!! Put October 20th on your calendar... HAlloween party!!! YOu will be getting an invite as well... Love you...

Michelle Arnett said...

believe it or not, she is getting hair!!! I love the haircut. . so darn cute. . she is so darn funny

Kim said...

I LOVE little Miss Emma!!! We miss her so much in our nursery. She's got such a big personality, and she is completely entertaining. Love it!

This is Kim by the way - my name comes up as my blog nickname from our site. Feel free to visit us at http://vegasharmonfam.blogspot.com