Monday, October 8, 2007

Utah Trip

Lance was in Utah for work this past week so I decided to drive up with the kids and meet him. My brother David and his family recently moved to Springville and were kind enough to house the 6 of us for the weekend. We had so much fun. We went to the BYU bookstore, museum, and then showed the kids were we lived when we met. Temple square, Joseph Smith movie(awesome),and church museum. The weather was cold but we loved it coming from Vegas. Lance's family just moved to Georgia and we missed getting to see them. It wasn't the same without them.













This is Milrace where Lance and I lived when we met each other.
Crazy all the memories. Good times!

LM+SP When Lance and I were dating he carved in the fresh concrete our initials.
Here he is showing the kids. I can't believe it is there over 11 yrs later.

7 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

DANG!!!! I love Abby's hat. . must be hand made. . :) Whoever made that for her must REALLY love her! Or, she must really love the person who made it for her because she gave her bed up for her for 3 nights! Haha. Tell Abby she's adorable in it. . I love seeing pictures of her in it.

ambyr said...

Oh my word! I can't believe you two lovebirds went to your old meeting place! And Lance actually carved your initials!!! That's so sweet.... almost as sweet as all the initials you have carved out on the lightpole outside my house!!!! HA!!

Tara said...

Seeing those pics brings back memories...I love BYU and the beautiful campus. So cute Lance carved your initials in cement and they are still there.

Kacey said...

Ahhh...Millrace. The good 'ol days!Soooooo many memories. I remember the first day Lance swaggered by our condo window in those "hot" sunglasses. lol - YOU were hooked immediately ;-) Love you Sarah...it was good to see you this weekend! And Thanks for the pictures. I can't tell ya how much I L.O.V.E. them!

Elle said...

All of you are sexy models!!! I had no idea you met at BYU!

Mandy said...

hi, im not sure if you remember my family. we were in the aliante ward for a short while a little over a year ago. anyways i saw your blog off my good friends tara and ashlee and i just wanted to say what a beautiful family you have and how much i enjoyed having lance as our bishop. i always wanted to get to know you guys more. anyways, its good to see you guys are doing well. we also have a blog www.tmandkids.blogspot.com
mandy oblad

ambyr said...

dirchy says- the prophecy says that a gelfling will end the skeksis rule!!!!