There is something so special about the bond between sisters. These two are best friends. When Emma gets hurt and I am trying to console her she will often say"I want Abby". From the day Emma was born Abby took the role of 2nd mother. Emma must have been confused at times with who was truly her mother. Thank goodness for sisters.
This girl kills me. I asked her to smile and this is what I got.
Omiword! I miss you guys!! The cuttest faces are definitely when you say "smile"...they give you the complete opposite!! I miss that little spitfire Emma.... Abby is such a little momma.
5 comments:
I love those pictures-I have to say the 4th one down with her scrunching her face is classic!
Your girls are too cute, all three of them... Abby is gorgeous, has she outgrown all her curls???
Thanks, Abby's hair is pretty straight, at least in Vegas. When we go where it is humid it gets some curl.
Omiword! I miss you guys!! The cuttest faces are definitely when you say "smile"...they give you the complete opposite!! I miss that little spitfire Emma.... Abby is such a little momma.
where did she come from!!! Her facial expressions are enough to laugh out loud at! I love her and miss her all ready.
Post a Comment