Sarah! I'm so sad your leaving and we NEVER, EVER got together and did anything! Like shopping, dining, or dancing (lol)! I can't dance. ;) At least I will have your cute blog to look at and TRY to match your style, CUZ I love it! You and your family are so darling! I remember when our Ethan's were in nursery together over 8 years ago! Can you believe how old they are now?! I wish you and your family the absolute best.
1 comment:
I can't believe he is walking!
Sarah! I'm so sad your leaving and we NEVER, EVER got together and did anything! Like shopping, dining, or dancing (lol)! I can't dance. ;) At least I will have your cute blog to look at and TRY to match your style, CUZ I love it! You and your family are so darling! I remember when our Ethan's were in nursery together over 8 years ago! Can you believe how old they are now?! I wish you and your family the absolute best.
Post a Comment