Sarah turned 33. Lance was out of town so the kids and I made cupcakes.
Kate thought that my wax candles were candy. YUK!
Emma turned 5 this past July
Here are some pictures that I quickly collected from the past 5 years.
I just threw this one in because it is crazy to think this was our little family.
Gavin turned 1 in July as well.
(below) Look at Kate's face in the background. Gavin didn't like her taking a lick of his cake.
Ok I know that it may look like something else but just trust me that this is chocolate frosting on Gavin's legs.
Here are some of my favorite pictures of baby Gavin's first year.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you all. Such fun pictures!:)
oh my sarah....that cute first house yall had in vegas....good times!! did I totally forget yo call you on your birthday? I know we texted...but that's not official...happy birthday girl!! you look FAB at 33!! love those cute pics of you when you're prego...you should do it just one more time....just think if your mom stopped at 5.......I WOULD NOT BE IN YOUR LIFE!!!HAHAHA!!!!!!
as cute as she is I would love video/pics of her totalynaked with her legs up sucking toes, I LOVE looking at a little fat babypussy I get sooooooooooooooooooo hard
Post a Comment