Friday, May 8, 2009

What we did for Gavin's nap time today . . .

Today was the annual Mother's Day Tea Party at Emma's preschool. I absolutely LOVE attending these. This was our families 5th one to attend. Of course, the others were with Abigail and Ethan. They have each child answer a few questions before hand about their mom and then the teacher reads the answers out loud at the tea part. According to Emma, I am 9yrs old, the best meal I cook is pancakes, and I am funny when I tickle her under her armpits and neck as well as when I dress up like a boy (what????).


I promise I am not so self absorbed that I think everyone wants to see a million pictures of my kids. Once again, I was needing an outlet. Lance has been traveling a lot. You can always tell when I am feeling overwhelmed because I get my camera out to decompress.

Emma and Kate where the only ones that I could bribe today. My kids will do anything for a piece of gum. Oh yea, in some pictures I had the kids sitting on a whoopy cushion. That worked well to get them smiling. We all had a good time.





















9 comments:

Heather said...

aww SUCH cute pictures Sarah! That cracked me up about Emma saying those things! :) That is also SO funny that you had your kids sitting on whoopie cushions while taking their picture! Haha. Your family is SO dang cute. We need to take another trip to Vegas very soon!

The Foulgers said...

I don't think I've ever seen you dress up like a boy!:)
Your pictures are so beautiful! I wish you lived up my way so I could have you do our family pictures.

Porters said...

Where did you get Emma's bows? they are darling! you have such cute kids.
-Rachelle Porter

Swasey Times said...

I love your pictures! You really need to give me some tips!

Rachel said...

Sarah, these pics of your lovelies are beautiful! They both look angelic.

FrankNApril said...

They are adorable! So priceless! I LOVE your pictures! April

Lynn said...

Excuse me but self absorbed? Why do you think I come to your blog? To see pictures of the kids!!! oh, and for news of the family. Darcia

Ashley said...

How sweet!! I miss your kids! (and you and lance too of course). Ok, heres the deal. Jon is off thurs, fri, sat. Lets get together!! We moved far away, but we can come over there (we have less kids to transport) :)

Brandy said...

I LOVE these photos. And look at all that pink! It must be fun.