Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crawling, Climbing, Falling, Oh My !!!!

As Gavin gets older I am enjoying some of the bits of freedom I get. Freedom for me means freedom for him. He found our stairs. . . he is only 10 months and already climbing the stairs. Emma, didn't even crawl till she was 12 months. Gavin started crawling around 9 1/2 months and then shortly after that taking steps. Now he is climbing stairs. He is my most busy child. I knew it was eventually going to happen if I kept having kids. Good thing he's cute.





Oops, good thing Emma was close by to save him this time. Stay tuned to see the blog post of of Gavin's broken leg. It is only a matter of time.



I know Emma looks hot, don't be jealous. She got herself dressed this morning. Her hair is a "left over- do".

8 comments:

Whitney Jo said...

He's so cute! I can't believe how early he is walking! LOVE your comment on Emma LOL!!!

Geneva said...

I always feel more normal after visiting your blog... thanks for the comments on Emma. I'm her biggest fan! She makes me laugh!

Kacey said...

He's already climbing the stairs? I didn't even know he was crawling already. You are so in for it with this one! :)

(love the Emma comment!lol)

The White Clan said...

Don't worry about Emma's outfit, that is the way my kids look after Chris gets them dressed. It is quite the frightening thing. I always wonder how he has the ability to match his clothes but not theirs. You should have seen what he had them wear to a baptism the other day, oh my, I was so embarrassed! Just picture shorts and church BOOTS with NO socks, on all three of the big boys! That was the last time I leave him in charge.

kimbo said...

When did Emma start walking? I don't remember her being "behind." I was just researching stuff on late walkers because Claire STILL isn't walking on her own and she's almost 16 months! But she was delayed on everything else so it's probably normal. Anyway, let me know if you have any good resources. :)

The Foulgers said...

I feel for you. All my kids were pretty normal on the walking thing and they were all very calm babies. That is until Owen showed up, he walked at 9 months old and has never stopped. He is super busy and into everything. I'm just glad he's my last!

Andrea said...

I love it! Both of my babies have been busy like that. Lexi was walking at 10 1/2 months and was running by a year! Good Luck! And I love the picture of Emma, I'm always happy to see that we aren't the only ones that aren't "picture perfect" every day!

tiffany said...

why cant i be as hot as emma? she is so cute