Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our weekend

Purple sand . . . sounded like a good idea when I bought it. It is everywhere! The kids love it so maybe it is worth the headache. Love the bright colors.

The weather is in the high 80's and we are ready for the heat.





Flowers blooming in my backyard . . .








We got a pool . . .









Emma is going to kill me one day. I couldn't resist.



My friend Austin called me up the other day and asked if we would like a FREE trampoline that had been gently used. I couldn't say yes fast enough. My kids are sooooo happy. Thanks Austin, I owe you. Before we got the net up the kids were jumping off the fence.




Ethan's class made kites last week. Love the skull.







Yum!!!


Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of Ethan's soccer game. I made a promise to Lance that I would leave the camera home once in a while. Next week I will have some. I know grandma and grandpas like to see the action.

4 comments:

Kacey said...

I'm glad you did a post. I was just thinking about you today! These pictures are so good. Love the purple sand and the lighting in the pink swimming pool ones. (where do buy purple sand? I can just see Bill's face now if were to get some. *wink)

And who can argue with a free trampoline! Sweet.

Heather said...

Sarah! If I would have known you were getting a sand box with purple sand.... we would have made plans to go to California next week or something! Now we're just gonna have to come back! :) Haha. I dont think ive ever seen purple sand!

I love your kids. So cute and so fun.

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

Where did you get those swimsuits? They are adorable and so are the kids in them :) Sorry I missed you last week. We went through Reno, but I will definately stop when I am in Vegas!

Martin Family said...

I got their swimsuits from Old Navy and Gap. Gap always has the cutest patterns. They are both suits from last year. Thanks.