I about died when I saw the last pictures of Ethan in a princess costume!!! The expression on his face is priceless. Was he forced into this by his sisters? I can't stop laughing...
Ethan, I think an explanation is in order....is this some type of boy punishment....I must know about this!
Those pictures of Ethan...I can't stop laughing. Poor kid. You know these will come back to haunt him someday. :-)(the pic of Emma and Kate is precious!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I about died when I saw the last pictures of Ethan in a princess costume!!! The expression on his face is priceless. Was he forced into this by his sisters? I can't stop laughing...
Ethan, I think an explanation is in order....is this some type of boy punishment....I must know about this!
Those pictures of Ethan...I can't stop laughing. Poor kid. You know these will come back to haunt him someday. :-)
(the pic of Emma and Kate is precious!)
Post a Comment