Ethan's first soccer game for the season was today. It was so fun. Lance is getting to help coach this season ( as time permits). We won 3-1 against the Orange Crush team.
SO much fun!! I was just thinking about my day... We left at 8:30 this morning for Madi's game and got home tonight at 6:45 after Ikes game. Isn't it such a blessing also that the dads can be apart of their sports as well?!@ Love it and love the pics.!!!
3 comments:
SO much fun!! I was just thinking about my day... We left at 8:30 this morning for Madi's game and got home tonight at 6:45 after Ikes game. Isn't it such a blessing also that the dads can be apart of their sports as well?!@ Love it and love the pics.!!!
Miss you.. WE need to get together soon!!!
so much fun!!! I can't wait till my boys get into sports!! or can i? How fun...especially in vegas weather.... isn't it like perfect there right now?!
I'm loving the goalie threads! I need to ditch the all girls league and join in on this fun! Hope you have a great season.
Post a Comment