Driving home Sunday from church (Lance was still at church) I looked back in the car and saw 5 kids that still looked adorable even after church, which is not always the case. I took the opportunity to take some pictures. My kids were pretty cooperative. The group picture was a bit of a struggle but I like some of the individuals.
Your kids are cute no matter what. The group pic is actually really cute. I still want to call you and ask if you wouldn't mind doing a shoot for us. What is a good time to call you?
3 comments:
Your kids are cute no matter what. The group pic is actually really cute. I still want to call you and ask if you wouldn't mind doing a shoot for us. What is a good time to call you?
they are so cute!! what a good looking bunch
Your children are just precious!
Post a Comment