

Kate has already started to be obsessed with lip gloss. Being a household full of girls, their is always a tube of lip gloss stashed close by. Application needs a little work but I would say beautiful still. Nice puppy dog eyes.

The weather is starting to get nice so you know what that means. PARK DAYS! I love Vegas for the next few months. This is my friend Austin Okuda with her little girl Leah.


Another daughter of Austin's, her name is Elynn. The Okuda kids are all so limber. Look at her legs. Austin and I are trying to figure a way to arrange a marriage with Elynn & Gavin. Dang!
4 comments:
your girls are way to pretty you might want to consider getting a consilde weapons permit and a wepon when the start dating so lance can be polishing it when the boys come to pick them up
Aw, I just love Elynn! Aw, I love her!
I love your pictures! April
libby sits like that too
I saw Austin pushing her legs up to her forehead in R.S. today. What I would give to be that flexible! I love the pics of your kids and your thoughts on motherhood. What a blessing it is!
Post a Comment