Sunday night we love to make cookies together. Notice Lance in his suit, he got home from a church meeting right as we were taking a picture.
We celebrated Heather and Austin's birthday. Happy Birthday Girls!!!
If you have never had a pizookie you must try one. BJ's it's a huge cookie with ice cream on top. YUM!!
Kate had her friend Leah over this week.
8 comments:
Is Gavin Taking the picture of you all making the cookies? Haha. Cute pictures! WIsh I was there to celebrate the B-Day's!
I love love love pizookies...we were introduced a couple of months ago and I can't get enough of them!!
yum!! cookies!!! Why can't I live by you!! I LOVE COOKIES!!! and get me some crystal light and we're in biz!! how have you been?! Have you gotten back in mommy mode after a sweet vaca to tejas!!! Hope you're doing good!! I was going to call you the other day about something important, and I have forgotten.....maybe I'll remember someday
what a cute tradition of doing the cookies on sunday I so want to start doing that
sarah i am so sad i only got to see you one time while you were home...... next time you come i will see you more than just one time! ill make sure of it! i bet you loved being home though huh???
So fun! Wish I could be there for the Bday celebrations. The photo of Leah and Kate on the stairs is adorable. They are funny - little women already.
YUM!! I LOVE pazookies! Everytime I go to California, we used to always stop and get one of those suckers! SO good. They dont have a BJs in Utah I dont think! When I go to bed, bath, and beyond.. Im SO tempted to buy a pazookie pan.... your picture is tempting me.... :)
ps- your children are DARLING! I wish I knew them all cause I'd squeeze em!
Great blog. I stopped over from Tori's. You take really good pictures. I keep thinking of taking a class on photography to get better at it.
Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Post a Comment