Wednesday, October 29, 2008

That's not chapstick

Oh no, Kate's being quiet. Where is she? Putting on chapstick . . . No that is a gluestick.
She was lathering her lips up.

Just so you know these type of glue sticks are very hard to remove from the skin.





14 comments:

Tara said...

She cracks me up. Where does she get these ideas?

Coslett's said...

LOL LOL LOL and again im laughing out loud! the last pictures really made me laugh shes like "my lips my lips!" hahahahahaha she sis soooo stinken cuuuuuute!

Kacey said...

Thank you for starting my day with a good laugh! LOL! I love her expression in that last picture!

Danielle said...

I would want to put something all over my lips too if they were as cute as hers!

ambyr said...

holy cow!!! Her and dylan would make a great "mischievious" team! I bet that tasted great!! Poor thing!!

The White Clan said...

That last picture makes me so sad! But she is so dang cute!

Jennifer B said...

That is too funny. At least it wasn't your good lipstick. =)

The Himmer Family said...

hahahaha... that is great!

The Foulgers said...

There is never a dull moment with Kate around! Any time it's too quiet, it always equalls trouble!

Lynn said...

Ouch!!!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Oh no how sad!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Hey Sarah I wanted to ask what camera you use. My old one is broken and I love the way your pictures come out. You always have amazing photos

themechams said...

The absolute best! I love it! When my oldest was a little one he wanted to see if super glue would really glue his fingers together. It did! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Lexi and I are laughing so hard. Poor little thing.