Monday, October 13, 2008

Pictures from the weekend




Ethan played goalie for quite a bit of the game this past Saturday. He said it was super hard. The game was freezing and windy. Plus, Lance was out of town with Youth Conference so I didn't get to take many pictures.
Here is Abby and a couple of her girlfriends Hailey & Britten. Oh, to be in 4th grade again.

6 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Of course the girl's are cute! I really like Gavin's picture's - his finger:) I love the last one of you in green. Very nice! April

The White Clan said...

I love your long hair. I need mine to grow faster before it all falls out, after the baby is born.

And OH MY GOSH, the fourth grade???? She is still supposed to be one of my nursery kids. How time flies!

Laurie Mitton said...

Em did the same thing with her girlfriends. But we did a movie night on Friday, and it was so fun. I think I had more fun watching the girls have fun, than anything.

FrankNApril said...

Please come to my Girl's night!
Check my blog for info. April

Tara said...

You look great...your hair is so long!

Heather said...

Sarah! First of all, I wanted to tell you that it meant the WORLD to me that you came all the way from Vegas to be there with us on our wedding day! That was so special and I loved seeing you!!! Thank you SO much for helping out with the picture taking!! Youre sooo sweet and I cant wait to see them all! :) I hope you had fun. I sure did! That day was amazing! Also, your children are PRECIOUS and I want to eat them up! I wish you lived closer!