We blessed baby Gavin this past Sunday. I was cracking up because I had borrowed a dear friends white clothes before Gavin was born. About a month ago I realized we hadn't blessed him yet (poor 5th kid). The outfit was for a baby boy up to 3 months. Ah . . .yeah, Gavin is a little larger than that. The first two buttons on the shirt wouldn't even button. That is why the collar is clear up by his ears. I believe that he still looked handsome.
Ok for those that read my earlier post about babies and their fingers, did you notice Gavin's middle finger? What is the deal?
So sweet! I am still cracking up about that middle finger.
So I have more photography questions for you - about darkening the edges of photographs, etc. I'll have to give you a call sometime this week. Thanks for looking at my photography blog. It's intimidating for me to put pictures on there, but I appreciate the feedback. :) Talk to you soon!
YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! Seriously, you look so so pretty. Your hair is longer than I have ever seen it before. I can't wait to see your beautiful face! Your family looks great. . and I love the middle finger. How hilarious.
Hi Sarah! How are you?! I have a picture of my oldest (Tristan) doing the same thing!! I sent it to my sister who was learning ASL at the time and said, "Here's some sign language from your nephew..."
7 comments:
So sweet! I am still cracking up about that middle finger.
So I have more photography questions for you - about darkening the edges of photographs, etc. I'll have to give you a call sometime this week. Thanks for looking at my photography blog. It's intimidating for me to put pictures on there, but I appreciate the feedback. :) Talk to you soon!
YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! Seriously, you look so so pretty. Your hair is longer than I have ever seen it before. I can't wait to see your beautiful face! Your family looks great. . and I love the middle finger. How hilarious.
That is so funny that you forgot his blessing! I think with each kid we forget a little more! I still think Gavin looked adorable!
He is so adorable and you look great already!! Your hair is getting so long. Love it. Congrats to little Gavin.
What a cutie! And you do look beautiful!
Such a cute! I want to kiss on him. I love his smile! He's adorable! Love your pics Sarah!
Love you too... :)
Hi Sarah! How are you?!
I have a picture of my oldest (Tristan) doing the same thing!! I sent it to my sister who was learning ASL at the time and said, "Here's some sign language from your nephew..."
BEAUTIFUL family Sarah!!
Post a Comment