I can only image the pain and grief as another mother. It has made me look at all my children through different eyes. Especially Gavin, as he approaches the 10 week mark. This week he will be 10 weeks old and my heart aches. As I try to image what my dear friends must have felt. The loss of their beautiful baby girl so young. May the Lord give them peace that they may know they will be with her once again. I know it can not come soon enough. I love you Houts!!!!!
Heather & Brian are pregnant with their 5th baby. It was a bit of a surprise. I am grateful that their family has much to look forward to. They deserve some joy.
Here is a picture of me & Heather this past weekend at our stake relief society retreat. The theme was "There is no place like home".

Here is my little guy. I am enjoying that he now smiles. I could just eat him.
Favorite Nicknames:
Choncho (Lance's)
T-Bone
His eyes are staying blue which is fun. We do not have a blue-eyed child yet.

3 comments:
oh my gosh....i think I need some air...you're making me want another one....wait....not really, but you know....
oh my goodness he is precious and your pictures just keep getting more and more amazing! I was going to ask you in your last post about his blue eyes...I hope they stay blue. They are beautiful.
Thank you for your thoughts on Jacey and us. It means so much to know that it has not been forgotten. Thanks for telling everyone I am having a baby, I was going to wait a bit longer but since YOU let the cat out of the bag...
Totally kidding! You are an amazing friend. Thank you for your love.
Post a Comment