Monday, September 15, 2008

Dont Hate Me Because I am Beautiful


Katelyn is one of my very favorite subjects to experiment with while taking pictures. She absolutely hates the camera. I guess I don't blame her. I am constantly chasing her and the other kids around wanting to try out new things that I learn. One day they will thank me. One day they will be grateful to have so many pictures of their childhood. At least this is what I tell myself.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Martins!! So fun to read your blog and look at all the BEAUTIFUL photos!! Congrats on Gavin. Our youngest is 3 mos and staring to grow out of colic but not all the way there yet. Your cutie pies are all adorable!

Lynn said...

I agree! There is one picture of me as a child. One! If it weren't for school photos, and they were black and white little 1x1 inch pictures, the whole class all gathered together on a page, I wouldn't have any idea what I looked like.

Mike, Jen, McKenna and Jackson said...

sarah--I know you are busy chasing 5 wonderful beautiful babies and producing the most amazing pictures.....please take a second to connect with me. I think of you often. Remember the days of one baby and the "worries" we had----your work is wonderful and so great to look at. Want to come to NYC and shot the Haire family in Central Park and all over the city? That would be fun. Love your blog--mine is new and I am just learning. Miss you and hope that life is nothing but good---hope to hear from you

Jen

thehairefamily.blogspot.com

Kacey said...

Little Miss Kate IS beautiful!

(don't you love that everyone is getting blogs now!)

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

I love your pictures Sarah! We need to have you take some pictures of our family some time! It's great to see what's going on with your family! You guys are wonderful :)

Emilie said...

Im not sure if you remember me. Our kids had swim lessons together. Anyway. I am trying to decide on buying a new camera and thought of you and the beautiful pictures you take. Could you email me at fishemilie@gmail.com and give me any advice..

Thanks

Blissful & Domestic said...

Hey Lady! This is Danielle Wagasky I sent you an invite to see my blog. Oh my gosh your kids are gorgeous Abby of course astounds me since I remember teaching her in sunbeams. Hey how did you get your header to be so big I love it and seriously are you a professional photographer your pictures are awesome well you do have really cute subjects too :>