They write your number in permanent maker on your arm. I am guessing for the swimming part. Looks so tough, doesn't he.
Here is the first official picture of my entire family. Look at us all. The gentleman that offered to take this picture asked us "Are these all YOUR children?" Yes they sure are!!!!
9 comments:
Sarah- Your family is absolutely beautiful!
i give you props for getting up early and getting everyone there and looking so good! you guys are so cute, and go lance! woohoo
Congrats Lance!! I have a friend who did that and said the bike ride was a killer uphill experience. Congrats on the new baby also!!
Hey Sarah, Just surfing blogs and found yours. I may be calling upon you for a family picture in the future. Love your blog and congrats to Lance on his triathalon.
Christine
Go Lance. Where does he find the time? We did the 5k at the Freedom Festival and I think that was about it for me.
Lance, you are my HERO!! Someday I hope to be just like you!!
GREAT family picture!!
Love you guys!
amanda
What a cute family! No wonder you keep having kids. If it aint broke, don't fix it! Right?
Way to go Bishop!!!! The WIlburn Family
Lance, I am VERY impressed. I would only run if someone was chasing me!! I Love "all YOUR" kids to pieces, and it's such a great photo of all of you.
Post a Comment