I have had several people ask me when I would be available to take family pictures, which by the way I am totally flattered. I am ready! If you are interested or know of some one who is, please go to my photography blog to receive further information.
http://sarahjanephotography.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Sarah
6 comments:
SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME TO TEXAS! I want you to do my pictures for my family! ANNNND! when heather gets engaged which will be sometime soon I want you to do hers! dang it! will this be possible??? really
Kim, I am coming the first week in November if you are serious.
love your new header pictures! abby looks absolutely darling in the pic of all the kids. love kate's individual shot. and i must say ethan's adult teeth are coming in nicely - my kids' look so akward at this stage!
do you get overwhelmed by seeing them all grouped together? 5!!! put them all together and it really hits home how many of them there are.
Well hello MS SARAH JANE! oh my gosh that would be so great if you could! I will see and figure our when and if I can have everyone home while you are in town. That will be a trick. But the real cool thing is WE WILL GET TO SEE YOU! yipee! So lets keep in touch okay and I will let you know! You have a real gift here younf lady! beautiful! anyway thanx sarah!
Great!
Before christmas!!! April
I can't believe you have that many kids. Wow. Too much time has passed. I would love to see them all in person someday soon. I hope you are getting some sleep so you can keep up with that gorgeous group of kiddos.
Post a Comment