Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Soccer Season

Ethan's soccer season is over for a while. It has been so much fun going to his games. He is really getting good. Here are his team pictures as well as a few candids of the end of the season.

I know that it looks like Ethan is getting yelled at her, he isn't, I promise. This was his first time to play goaly and he was receiving a little instruction from Dad. I love the huge gloves.

Here is Dad telling Ethan how proud he was of him. Ethan is beaming. I am so grateful Lance does this kind of stuff. This is what little boys need more than anything.

3 comments:

Kacey said...

I LOVE the picture of Ethan beaming!!

kimbo said...

Whatever, admit it. Lance was yelling at him for missing a ball. :) You guys are too hard on that kid. Just kidding! So cute. I look forward to doing this kind of stuff with Caden. My big accomplishment with him this week is getting him into preschool here - practically free! I think it's under $200 for the whole year.

hydeeann said...

he's come a long way from that 2year old who hated gymnastics!

it's awesome that lance is involved so much. that's exactly what kids need.