Ok, my sis-in-law was just telling me about these the other day and I had the hardest time picturing what they looked like...(lol) these are way too funny!
Those are really cute! I like them. Really! I think Kate would love them! Is she to big?? You are really gonna have this baby soon! I am very excited for you! Call me if you need me for anything! I mean it any hour. April
5 comments:
Ok, my sis-in-law was just telling me about these the other day and I had the hardest time picturing what they looked like...(lol) these are way too funny!
So funny! Could you imagine your baby walking in these?
By the way - do have the same email address? I've sent a couple messages but maybe they didn't go through.
See you soon!
I don't even know what to say to that!
Those are really cute!
I like them. Really! I think Kate would love them! Is she to big?? You are really gonna have this baby soon! I am very excited for you! Call me if you need me for anything! I mean it any hour. April
no way! fabuloso! You need them! what little girl wouldn't love ones that fit? hye- lost your email. katadean@gmail.com
Post a Comment