Ok, these are awesome. I love the filter you put on these...totally your style. :-)
i love taking pictures of flowers too (thats the only way i get them)
That is so cool. How did you make the lines in the pictures?
Do you think the quality would be as good if they were bigger? I could see those hanging in someone's house.
Hey! I need to know how you do the lines in these! I love that! How did you figure it out? Good work, as always.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok, these are awesome. I love the filter you put on these...totally your style. :-)
i love taking pictures of flowers too (thats the only way i get them)
That is so cool. How did you make the lines in the pictures?
Do you think the quality would be as good if they were bigger? I could see those hanging in someone's house.
Hey! I need to know how you do the lines in these! I love that! How did you figure it out? Good work, as always.
Post a Comment