This is beautiful and even more menaingful that Ethan gave them to you! I LOVE the inscription on the photo!!!!! (you could sell photos like this...seriously!)
yep-totally saw that on shey's blog and LOVED the idea as well. Yours looks better than hers:) Love that ethan...maybe my next boy will be a sweatheart like him!! Lol
4 comments:
It looks like the front of a card. You could sell them to Target. Hydee Ann you blocked your web page, I would really like an invite.
This is beautiful and even more menaingful that Ethan gave them to you! I LOVE the inscription on the photo!!!!! (you could sell photos like this...seriously!)
i love this post it so sweet
yep-totally saw that on shey's blog and LOVED the idea as well. Yours looks better than hers:) Love that ethan...maybe my next boy will be a sweatheart like him!! Lol
Post a Comment