Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where do I even begin?

One week of no blogging and I am back. I had a blast with my family. My mom, sister and sister-in-law with her two little boys. Our week included park days, shopping without kids, dinner, photo shoots (my sister in law is in to photography like me, we did maternity shoots for each other)
the ER, physical therapy (Ambyr, my sister in law who is 7 months pregnant, hurt her back. She was in a lot of pain. Thanks to a friend of mine Cody that is a physical therapist, she is doing better.) We are pooped but had a blast. Here are only some of the 700 pictures that we took.
( I am not exaggerating)


This is Emma's cousin Luke. They are so fun to watch together.




G-ma is a retired school teacher so she was very helpful with Ethan's homework.


Ethan and Abby playing. Kate kept stealing her cousin Dylan's blanket.


This is my cousin Brady with his two boys Gavin and Dep. We had Brady and Michelle over for dinner while everyone was in town. It was so good to see them. Brady and his wife Michelle live in Las Vegas about 5 min away and we never see them. Kinda sad.




Bath time


Snuggling with g-ma


Here the kids are cooking with aunt Le-Le. My sister's 4 boys are are all older than 8 yrs so she was excited to be around little ones. She was great at playing games, going to the park, cooking, and dancing with the kids.




This is when my husband is happy. Cleaning the car. It is so therapeutic for him.
The kids love to help him.








Ethan is always taking care of me. Here he surprised me with cookies and milk.
Aren't boys wonderful? He is constantly leaving little love notes and art work for me.


I have so many more pictures so there will be many more. See you soon.

4 comments:

ambyr said...

hey!! those look great!! We had a lot of fun. I caught up on some major sleep last night and it felt really good. i'm doing much better thanks to Cody!!
I just posted my maternity ones!! i'm so nervous! Let me know what you think. Can I post some of you?

Michelle Arnett said...

YEAH! I am sooo happy to have a blog post from you! I can't wait to see all the pictures you took. It sounds like a crazy week, but fun. Love ya.

Kacey said...

So glad you are back Sarah. Looks like you had a FUN and exhausting week! I peeked at Ambyr's blog to look at the ones you took...ok wow, they are beautiful! I wanna see YOUR maternity pics you brave woman! ;-)
LOVE all the pictures you took above. The first one of Kate is too cute!

Ashley said...

i love your new pictures!! so i'm glad i got to see "clean car boy" in action. haha! hope to see you this week!