Monday, March 3, 2008

More. . .

Here are some more pictures from the week. These were all taken by my sister-in-law, Ambyr.
Me and my mom.

Me and my sister LeAnn

Me and Ambyr . Like I mentioned before Ambyr is 7 months pregnant and I am 5 months.

G-ma and kids

Ambyr with her boys.

I love this one of Emma.





















10 comments:

Tara said...

You and your baby bump looks great! I gotta ask...are you wearing maternity jeans and if so, where can I get them. Too cute!

Martin Family said...

Yes, I am. They are from Gap but over almost 2 years ago. Sorry! How are you?

kimbo said...

Cute pictures! Kate is absolutely beautiful. Looks like you had lots of fun!

Tara said...

I'm great, but dreading the thought of buying maternity jeans, tops are bad enough. You gave me some hope!

Goble Days said...

Hey Sar~

Love the photos, seems like forever since we've talked! I can't believe you are 5 months already, wow. We may be coming down in April..I will let you know and we will have to go to dinner.

Goble Days said...

oops, I am logged into my family blog, this is Sallie by the way!!!

ambyr said...

awesome pics!! love the ones of me where it looks like I just rolled out of bed!!! Maybe you could do my hair next time!! good times:)

Michelle Arnett said...

I LOVE these pictures as always. I particularly love the maternity shot on the couch. I also love the one of Emma on the playground where you are looking up at her and she is climbing some stairs or some structure. It's an awesome angle and cool perspective! Keep the pictures comming!

Lenny and Amanda said...

Love all the pictures... Glad to hear you had fun with your family. It is always a great time when they come!!

hydeeann said...

love the one of emma blowing bubbles over the bar, too. =) and the one on the tramp - great hair. so cool that you could catch that. That blue swirly thing at the playground is way cool - perfect angles you shot from. you are too talented!