Friday, February 1, 2008

Just another day

These two take a bath every morning. They insist! They are getting to be the best of friends.

Kate's smile is classic.

Our family LOVES music. We always have. Here are some pics from the other night
when we were cleaning up dinner and listening to music. Next thing we know none of us are cleaning and we are all dancing. My girls are in love with their daddy. As they should be. He is such an excellent dad. He definitely has his hands full with the competition among Kate and Emma.



Emma broke out with the robot. Don't ask me why her eyes appear to be crossed.
She looks challenged in this picture. This is why we love her. CHARACTER!!!!!!


8 comments:

Kacey said...

Emma, Emma, Emma...that girl cracks me UP. LOVE that picture! Definitely a keeper for her future wedding video. :-D

Tiffany said...

Okay, I love the robot! Has she seen you doing that around the house?! Love it!

Tara said...

I would love to be a fly on the wall in your home while this is all going on!

Geneva said...

i don't know many three year olds who know the robot. i'm glad i know emma she's so fun to talk about!

Geneva said...

p.s. I'm interested to know what song sparked all the fun?

Michelle Arnett said...

I always get a kick out of your posts. I LOVE THE PICS as usual. They are very mystical. Love ya girly.

ambyr said...

I love that yall have music all the time!! Your kids are true dancers!! Oh emma, she's gonna rock some guys world some day with those cute faces:) love the vinegetts!!

kimbo said...

Ok I actually laughed outloud when I saw Emma's picture. She's too cute. Has she been spending a lot of time with Ashley Gunson? I'd watch out for that girl! :)