For those of you that have not heard of Sheye Rosemeyer (www.sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com)
you have to look at her blog. She is a very talented photographer from Australia that lost her daughter almost a year ago. She has such a talent and is very inspiring. You have to start back before last February. I promise that you will be ever so grateful for you little ones, no matter how naughty, after you read her blog. Get your tissues out and let me know how it goes.
2 comments:
Wow-I didn't know I was capable of crying so many tears this early in the morning. I suppose it was even more touching since I have the 2 boys and then got my little girl. I can totally relate to everything she experienced while preparing for Ava. Kali is almost the same age as little Ava was. As I was reading the blog Kali came upstairs and asked me if I could paint her nails. Fighting back tears I picked her up and ever so happily painted her fingers and toes. What amazing photos she takes. It's easy to take the little things for granted in our lives but after reading this it gives me a reality check, I need to enjoy every moment to the fullest. Thanks for sharing, I really needed that.
I refer to her blog OFTEN especially after those tough Malia moments!
Post a Comment