An adventure to the bicycle park, hmm. . . interesting. Every once in a while Lance and I think that having several little ones is not going to slow us down. Who are we kidding. This was no place for us. Just getting there with all the bikes was hilarious. There were a lot of big kids racing around and running over anyone that got in there way. I was hoping to take some pictures while Lance and the kids rode around. Kate on the other hand had different plans for the two of us. She wanted to be right out in the middle with all the kids. Needless to say, I think that the bicycle park will be something we do once or twice a year until our little ones are bigger.




This is a gum tree. In Vegas we do not have the large beautiful trees so we have to get creative. My kids were so impressed.
2 comments:
You crack me up Sarah. How brave to go to the bike park w/ 4 kids in tow. I'm just looking at your pictures with envy that you get to be outside! IT'S FREEZING HERE!! Is it ever going to stop snowing?
Question: Is that chewing gum that people have put on that gum tree? Um, yuck. (makes for a cool picture though) :-)
The gum tree is NASTY.
Post a Comment