Thursday, November 15, 2007

Out of Town

For all of my fellow bloggers I am in Texas until the end of November and will not be able to add to my blog. I know this may be very disappointing but know that I will be back . . . STRONG! Have a great Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Have a great time in Texas. Come back with some incredible pictures to show us!

Lenny and Amanda said...

We will miss you!! Have to get together when you get back and maybe we can even snap a few pics before I go down again!! Have a wonderful thanksgiving with your family and we will talk to you soon!!

Michelle Arnett said...

I have been wondering!!! I have been feeling to Sarah blog deprived! can't wait for your strong return. hope you enjoy your time in TX!

Kacey said...

I was starting to wonder what happened to ya girl. I heard you might be coming up here while Rock was here this week but I guess that was just a rumor to get me really excited. :-(
Hopefully next month???

P.S. I hope you're having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Well have so much fun!! Hope it was great! Fill us in!! You need to come to Utah, so i can see you!!!