Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween at the Martin's








Somewhere right now our dentist has a huge grin on his face.
Look at all the candy! Brush those teeth kids.






I love the drool on her chin.

Ethan is bowing to the candy god.

No one loves candy more in our family than Ethan.

5 comments:

Kacey said...

GREAT pics Sarah. Ethan cracks me up. You guys definitely got hooked up in the candy department!

Larry and Cindy said...

Hey Martins, I hooked up with your blog from Lenny and Amandas. Such an adorable family...The Martins! Yes, it does look like you guys scored in the candy department. Tell the kids I will be up...Grandma Cindy loves choclate!!!

Jennifer B said...

Your kids are so cute!!! Glad you had a "sweet" Halloween. =)

Michelle Arnett said...

Your family is a crack up

Lenny and Amanda said...

Glad to know we arent the only ones that bow to the candy gods...HAHA