Thursday, October 11, 2007

Katie May's 1st B-day

I can't believe Kate is already 1 year old. She took her first couple steps on her birthday so I am sure that life will get busier for us. Although, it seems like my kids are so much happier when they can go where they want on their own. We had a very simple b-day party for her. She wasn't sure about the cake as you can see by the many funny expressions she made.
























5 comments:

Tara said...

She is so cute! Did you give her shots for her birthday? I see the little bandaid.

Martin Family said...

Yes, it just happen to be the best day to go to the doctor. Poor girl getting shots on her birthday. I need to edit those band-aids out so she will never know.

Danielle said...

love those pictures! I am loving the close up of the finger in the cake...I can't believe she's already one! Happy Birthday!

Kacey said...

One already? Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Katie! Dallin will be following shortly...
I love all the pictures and her unsure-about-this expressions. And cute little girly birthday cake.

Jennifer B said...

I can't believe it has been a year!! It seems like yesterday we were both preggo. Where did our babies go?? Such a cutie!!! I love the pics!!