Great photos Sarah! You are amazing with your camera! I love these photos of your fam. Emma's facial expressions kill me - what a hoot! Utah looks like it was so fun and I can't believe Kate is one. Where does the time go? Anyway, it's great that we can blog and keep in touch better. I love this.
Hey Sarah...remember Nikki from Millrace (Kasey & Steph's sister). Couldn't remember is she was your roommate while you were there or later on. Anway, here's her blogpage. She's really good friends with Jeanette and I was checking it out one day. You can see pics of Morgan & Steph on there. :-) I haven't seen those guys for years so it was kind of fun.
8 comments:
Love the pictures and the look of concentration on his face when he's trying to kick it! What a little soccer star. :-)
Remember when he was E-train. How is he so big and still so dang cute!
Believe it or not we still call him E-train. That is so funny that you remember that.
Wow that boy's got skills! He must have some kind of coach!
Great photos Sarah! You are amazing with your camera! I love these photos of your fam. Emma's facial expressions kill me - what a hoot! Utah looks like it was so fun and I can't believe Kate is one. Where does the time go? Anyway, it's great that we can blog and keep in touch better. I love this.
Your team pics look aweseome! Great job. . I love the action shots too..
Hey Sarah...remember Nikki from Millrace (Kasey & Steph's sister). Couldn't remember is she was your roommate while you were there or later on. Anway, here's her blogpage. She's really good friends with Jeanette and I was checking it out one day. You can see pics of Morgan & Steph on there. :-) I haven't seen those guys for years so it was kind of fun.
oops here it is...I forgot to paste it:
http://brendanandnikkiburke.blogspot.com
Post a Comment