This past summer when we where in Texas my sister-in-law,who is a professional photographer, took our family pictures. She did a great job. Here are some of my favorites.
Hi Sarah! Thanks for leaving a comment....it was fun to make a connection. Barrett says "hello" in return. And actually, I think I met you once.....you went to Utah with Danielle for a scrapbooking conference. Maybe I'm wrong there?
We browsed through your blog. You have an adorable family! I had to laugh....we have a Kate, and we may name our baby Ethan when he's born. You have good taste!
I have only very recently gotten interested in photography. I don't know anything about it, but I'm fascinated by it. I saw you have Sheye Rosemeyer as a favorite. I LOVE her work. I just got a camera (a decent camera) last month, so I've been having fun with it. I have a Nikon D40x. We had a hard time deciding (Barrett is mr. research man) but that was the right price and a camera that I have room to grow with before I need anything more. What are you using?
9 comments:
Hi Sarah! Thanks for leaving a comment....it was fun to make a connection. Barrett says "hello" in return. And actually, I think I met you once.....you went to Utah with Danielle for a scrapbooking conference. Maybe I'm wrong there?
We browsed through your blog. You have an adorable family! I had to laugh....we have a Kate, and we may name our baby Ethan when he's born. You have good taste!
I have only very recently gotten interested in photography. I don't know anything about it, but I'm fascinated by it. I saw you have Sheye Rosemeyer as a favorite. I LOVE her work. I just got a camera (a decent camera) last month, so I've been having fun with it. I have a Nikon D40x. We had a hard time deciding (Barrett is mr. research man) but that was the right price and a camera that I have room to grow with before I need anything more. What are you using?
Well take care! Enjoy your beautiful children!
She did a great job. I love the candid pictures!
Gosh, I'm in awe! These are beautiful pictures. I'm so jealous. Your sister-in-law took wonderful photos. You have a beautiful family.
Love ya, Lisa
So dang cute! You and Lance have not changed a bit!! You look great!! I miss you guys! I miss those nights at your house and Lance's crazy music!!
Look at those kids of yours. I can't believe you have two more. Are you still living in Vegas and in the same house??
Sarah- Great photos!!! Love them! I hope you have them all over your house! Talk to you soon...
Love you!!! Amanda
wow~these are amazing photos! That photographer did an awesome job! she must be your favorite sister-in-law!!:)
I love those pictures. Your kids are so cute! Ashlee Sorensen
Post a Comment