The weather is finally starting to cool off-YEAH!!One of my favorite things about Vegas is all the many parks we have. We packed up a picnic and went to the park for Family Night this week. Yes, that is Lance hanging from the monkey bars.
Yes, I know Emilie Fish really well, we are good friends. I grew up with her husband's family and we do a lot of things together with our little families now. Do you know her?
Yes, I would love for you to take some pictures of our family. However, I am not sure how soon I can talk Scott into doing it again. We just had pictures taken with my whole side of the family and I barely got him to do that. He hates taking pictures...that included our wedding day! I am going to start working on him now...maybe before Christmas? I will call you!
Oh my gosh... All i have to say is, do you remember me!! Look how big your family is getting! I cannot believe Emma and E-train!! They are so big and so dang cute!! You and Lance look great as well!! How are you???
Hey Sarah. I saw you comment on Taras Blog. What a small world. How do you know her? I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER. She is one of the sweetest people I know. Cute family pictures OFCOURSE!! You should see my blog I have the picture of Angelina that you took on the top. Everyone always comments on it. Thanks again for taking those.
Emilee, Tara was in my ward before we split. So sad, she is someone I always wanted to get to know better but our ward was so huge. I saw your name on her blog and it sounded familiar. When is that little baby boy due? I bet you are so excited. Let me know if you want some newborn pictures taken.
7 comments:
Looks like so much fun!
Yes, I know Emilie Fish really well, we are good friends. I grew up with her husband's family and we do a lot of things together with our little families now. Do you know her?
Yes, I would love for you to take some pictures of our family. However, I am not sure how soon I can talk Scott into doing it again. We just had pictures taken with my whole side of the family and I barely got him to do that. He hates taking pictures...that included our wedding day! I am going to start working on him now...maybe before Christmas? I will call you!
Hey, me again...cute new picture on your blog header. Where is that taken?
Oh my gosh... All i have to say is, do you remember me!! Look how big your family is getting! I cannot believe Emma and E-train!! They are so big and so dang cute!! You and Lance look great as well!! How are you???
By the way... Holy Abby! Has it really been that long since i have seen you guys back in the old single's ward!! Ha!! Wow
Love that family pic up top! Awesome...how did you do that with your name on it? I want to copy!
Cool evening nights are the best. We're already into COLD evening nights here...love breaking out the cute sweaters and jackets for Fall.
Hey Sarah. I saw you comment on Taras Blog. What a small world. How do you know her? I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER. She is one of the sweetest people I know.
Cute family pictures OFCOURSE!! You should see my blog I have the picture of Angelina that you took on the top. Everyone always comments on it. Thanks again for taking those.
Emilee,
Tara was in my ward before we split. So sad, she is someone I always wanted to get to know better but our ward was so huge. I saw your name on her blog and it sounded familiar. When is that little baby boy due? I bet you are so excited. Let me know if you want some newborn pictures taken.
Post a Comment